Racism is a subject that it guaranteed to loom large in the 2020 presidential election--with the Democrats' White House nominee topping the list!
Here are some of Joe Biden's most racist moments throughout his political career.
1. Biden led the fight against busing and desegregation in the 1970's.
2. When discussing integrating schools, Biden said he didn't want his children to grow up in a "racial jungle."
4. Biden worked with former segregationists to help co-author the 1994 crime bill that many critics today unjustly put a generation of black non-violent offenders in jail.
Some have even called America's mass incarceration problem--that Biden helped spearhead--the "new Jim Crow."
5. Biden's pro-segregation busing bill was so bad that even a former member of the KKK-turned congressman voted against it.
7. Biden says you're not really black unless you vote for him!
These examples are the just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the charges of racism that will no doubt be leveled at Biden and Republican Donald Trump.
Team Biden better have answers, but how can Joe Biden defend most of this?
How can the new "woke" left tolerate it?